Definition and purpose of the cookies
What are cookies? A cookie is a small text file that gets saved on your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. Cookies will allow us, among other things, to save and recover the information about the navigation preferences of a user or a computer and depending on the information obtained and the way you browse in your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
What kind of cookies uses our website?
- Own Cookies: are those we sent to your computer or mobile device, from our website.
- Third Party Cookies: are those sent to your computer or mobile device from a domain or web page that it is not managed by us, but by other entity that manages the collected data through cookies.
- Session Cookies: these are some type of cookies designed to gather and save data while you access to our website.
- Persistent Cookies: these are some type of cookies in which the data remains within the computer device, this way they can be collected and processed for a fixed period of time that can go from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis Cookies: these cookies, either process by us or a third party, allow us to quantify the numbers of users we have and make the measuring and statistical analysis of the browsing made by the users in our website. Therefore we analyse the navigation in our website, in order to improve the offer of products and services we have.
- Advertising Cookies: are those that make more efficient the management of the advertising spaces we have in our web page, based on criteria such as the published contents or how often the advertising are shown or according to the behaviour of the users, information which is obtained from the continuous observation of their navigation habits, which allow us to develop a specific profile in order to show the advertisings according to such profile.
You can allow, block and eliminate the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser’s options of your computer.
- To get more information about Firefox browser click here: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- To get more information about Chrome browser click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- To get more information about Explorer browser click here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- To get more information about Safari browser click here: https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
- To get more information about Opera browser click here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html